By the way, I had to understand what kind of technology there is under weblive. I first found Stephane Graber's blog : http://www.stgraber.org. Then, I understood that it's a Linux terminal server with a FreeNX java agent. I realized how it is a real concurrent of the vmware solution.
If (like me), you want to "virtualize" desktops in your company, you have to :
- understand how LTSP Cluster works (https://www.ltsp-cluster.org)
- understand what is LTSP of course (http://ltsp.org/)
- know things about the open source freenx implementation (http://code.google.com/p/neatx/)
- have a look to this lauchpad link : https://launchpad.net/~weblive-dev
- understand what is LXC (http://lxc.sourceforge.net/)
If you want to see who implemented LSTP, go here : http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ltsp/index.php?title=Ltsp_SuccessStories